Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
- Brommer Award – Outstanding Junior Scholarship, 2000
- Merit Art Award – Outstanding Sophomore Scholarship, 1999
- Merit Art Award – Outstanding Freshman Scholarship, 1998
- I am responsible for the UI and UX of the next iteration of Athlinks' website and native apps.
- I am creating a new visual language that will help define the Athlinks brand and products.
- I solve complex interactions around the claiming of race results that are saved on user’s profiles.
- I collaborate with developers, striving to build products that delight users and get results.
- I am helping define processes and systems for a relatively new UX team at Athlinks.
- I worked across teams, regularly providing design assistance to our iOS and Android team.
- I served as team lead (product owner) on a major web initiative to create a coach directory.
- I designed and coded a version of our website that was responsive across all devices and browsers.
- My team helped overhaul a training plan platform which contained thousands of plans.
- I built websites for the annual Endurance Coaching Summit and a #ThanksCoach social campaign.
- I led the rebrand of Zila, transforming its identity into a modern dental technology company.
- I managed Zila’s brand and defined the identity of Zila’s 10 product lines.
- I produced websites, brand strategy, literature, advertisements, packaging, and tradeshow tools.
- I directed product managers, designers, developers, and vendors in the creation of marketing material.
Burns Marketing (2011-2012)
- I designed websites/apps for national brands such as HP, Lenovo, Baxa, SolidFire, and PCS Wireless.
- I won awards for a mobile website design for Plugless Power as well as an app called Ghost-O-Meter.
- I championed new digital efforts such as Facebook apps, Twitter integration, and brand-based games.
- I designed and oversaw the development of iOS and Android apps as well as device-friendly websites.
Red Rocket Web Specialists (2009-2011)
- I designed about 50 websites for small to mid-sized businesses in Northern Colorado.
- I introduced Wordpress, training staff to make it a compelling, profitable, and high quality product.
- I redefined the perception of Red Rocket, shifting away from cartoonish to professional experts.
Huebner Petersen (2003-2009)
Interactive Art Director
Focus on the Family (1999-2002)
Freelance Graphic Designer
Front Range Community College (February-June 2002)
Concordia University (1997-2001)
Staff Photographer, Graphic Designer